Montessori Saturday Workshops
An Introduction to Montessori
An Introduction to the Montessori teaching method. This is a great course for those curious about the history, background and overview of Montessori and its founder; Maria Montessori. This provides a foundation of Montessori education; it discusses the practices and compares it with other theories and practices of today. This course can be used towards professional development as a certificate will be issued upon successfully completing the course.
To register for these workshops please click on the link below.
- An Introduction to Montessori – 24th June 2017
- Practical Life 1 (0-3) – 8th July 2017
- Practical Life 2 (3-6) – 22nd July 2017
- Language 1 – 12th August 2017
- Sensorial 1 – 26th August 2017
- Language 2 – 9th September 2017
- An Introduction to Montessori – 16th September 2017
- Sensorial 2 – 23rd September 2017
- Cultural 1 – 14th October 2017
- Maths 1 – 28th October 2017
- Cultural 2 – 11th November 2017
- Maths 2 – 25th November 2017
Practical Life, Language, Sensorial, Maths, Cultural
During each one day class, you will gain the essential hands-on, practical experience with our Montessori materials. You will be guided by experienced Montessori specialists in the use and application of the materials across the area chosen in your workshop in our Montessori classroom set up.
The workshop will also include a practical assessment and professional discussion to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of the materials and how they are used with children. A certificate will be issued upon successfully completing the course.
All classes are held at our training college at 15 High Street, Forest Lake from 8am till 2pm, coffee, tea and biscuits are provided and we have a kitchen with microwave and a fridge for learners to bring their own lunch, alternatively we are in walking distance to a variety of food outlets.
* This is a non-accredited course