- How do I access my assessment?
Each student accesses their assessment via their personal login to the Job Ready site.
- How do I upload an assessment?
On your Job Ready Dashboard click on the upload assignment button.
- My computer cannot open my assessment?
Ensure you have the latest version of word, if the problem persists please contact the help desk.
- Why can’t I type into my assessment?
Ensure you have the latest version of Microsoft Word, and if the problem persists please contact the help desk.
- How do I use JobReady?
On enrolment each student will receive a Job Ready user manual which will explain it in detail.
- What if I go on holiday and miss a class?
Each student must contact the trainer ahead of time to inform the trainer or admin that they will be absent.
- What if I am sick?
Each student must contact their trainer via phone to inform them that they won’t be attending the class due to illness. A medical certificate must be uploaded to Job Ready for this day.
- Are there any makeup classes?
There are no make up classes however the student is able to attend another campus for that class with permission from the administration.
- What if my assessment is marked not competent?
If a question is not correct and you are marked not competent, the trainer will give you an opportunity to resubmit your assessment.
- What if I cannot continue due to unforeseeable circumstances?
A cancellation form needs to be filled out on the BFE website and then your enrolment will be reviewed.
- How do I know when my classes are?
Each student receives a copy of the calendar upon enrolment.
Each student has a timetable on their Job Ready account with their classes on it.
- Can I pay in installments?
The module are charged pro rata. A single module cost is $180. This cost must be paid prior to the class and uploading of the module.
- Is my $200 registration fee refundable?
No, the enrolment fee is non-refundable.
- What happens if I miss classes?
You can attend that class at another campus or wait until that class is offered again.
- What happens if I do not hand in assessments?
Your course may be cancelled.
If you are a trainee/apprentice the non-progression process will begin.
- How do I enroll?
Fill out an enquiry form and the administrator will contact you to plan a time to enrol and induct you.
- What are the start dates for the courses?
Our courses run continuously and students can start at any time throughout the year.
- Is there a student Facebook page?
Yes there is, a facebook page.
- Where do I get current information about the College?
You can follow us on facebook.